10 Things on My 30 Years - Lievell

Friday, April 26, 2013

10 Things on My 30 Years

It's gonna be a birthday I've always remembered ever. #1 it's because I'm turning 30 years now. The new numbers for my life as I'm not 20's anymore. I'm being a mature girl, means I'm OLD now. -__-" *crying*

There's a bit of worried in my heart. It's hardly being a mature. I have to think twice with everything before I do it. Maybe not twice, it's gonna be thrice and so on. Why? I'm a too childish perspective. Sometimes, I did something silly that I knew it's wrong but I still made it. So many silly problems I did in my life before I thought it more than twice. So it's gonna be a hardworking for myself to change my attitude, thoughts and behaviors. Everything really needs to be more considered since now.

This morning I woke up with a gently soft kiss from Ali. AHA!! My #2 things I really need to remember ever. He's never be so romantic as this. The moment was gone when he said, "You're 30 now. Old!" Ugh...why have you said that number?!?!!

#3 I treated myself by making my birthday noodle. Here's the noodles. When Fritz ate it, he shook my hands and said a happy birthday to me. What a nice! That was my #4 moments. I was really thankful with this moment. "Thanks, Fritz!" *kiss*


For my birthday, I said to myself that I didn't want to make any birthday cake for me. I expected that Ali would buy me a birthday cake and a bouquet of flower for me. Let's see..

So, no birthday cake I brought to my classes today. However, I made a bread pudding for the kids and teachers. Too bad, it's not really nice but they still loved it. I've got a party with these kids!! #5

My first class, left to right, Michael. Reyhan, Andrew, me, Abigail and Candice.
The superior class!


Then, my boss came to my class. She gave me this cake to me. Owwww....so lovely she was!!

The silly kids and me with the cake

My 2nd class, another silly ganks. Left to the right: William T, Jasver, Seiya (my Japanese boy), Kimi, me and Clio. Look how silly they were! I really do love all of them!!


#6 After the class, the teacher celebrated for me. No make up, no pretty dress or even nice high heels. Look at the oily face and hair I had. >,<

 The crews! My 7th years partners...

Let's blowing the cake!

Thanks for the cake, fellas...

#7 The precious moments, there's lots of friends wrote on my FB and sent me personal message in my BBM to congratulate me. It's really nice to know that I'm still special for them. They still remember me as their friends. Thanks guys for the wishes!! Really appreciate it so much. Love you guys....

#8 Badly, my day was ruined by myself. I went home so lately, 9.30 PM as I had my private class. Ali had shown my birthday cake he bought. He planned to celebrate it at home. It's the first time after 6 years we've been married.

#9 However, I was so exhausted when I found out that my boy didn't take a nap. Don't ask how mad I was! I was totally furious. I really couldn't imagine he spent more than 9 hours doing nothing without me. No one paid attention to him. No one took care for him.

No more blowing cake that night. I was totally exhausted, mad and disappointed...and it's all because of I couldn't maintain my feeling so well. :'(

Few days after that, the shocking moments happened when one of our friends, Juls and Bea gave this shoes to me. Wow!! Speechless....*hugs* #10.

No comments:

Post a Comment