Aunty Detta & Uncle Mike's wedding - Lievell

Monday, December 13, 2010

Aunty Detta & Uncle Mike's wedding

12th December 2010
Canisius Chapel
3PM

Detta or I call her as Etta is one of my cousin. She was going to marry with her man, Mike. Mike comes from Texas.

That day we gathered in Canisius Chapel, the place that I was dreamt for my wedding's matrimony. We arrived there at 2 o'clock.

There's nothing we did, just waited till some of her friends came there. To be honest, I really didn't like with few of them. They really looked so arrogant. They weren't nicely with us as we're her relatives, not them. They didn't put any smile to us!!

So while we're waiting, we just walked seeing around the school. It's Pop's school. Pop really wanted much one day he can be able to put Fritz there. His great dream!

I and Ali had some obligation, to bring the serving for the church. And I have to face with the arrogant faces. Together with them, we walked in the aisle. We chosed the back position as they had practiced before.

I thought they knew Catholic's rules. The fact was they even didn't know anything. Geeee....
And they looked that they knew it better than me...

Finally the mass was over. We had some pictures with them, the last turn before we went to the restaurant.

Angke Restaurant
Kelapa Gading
6 PM

We had the dinner at Angke Restaurant. We sat together with Adam and Ina, her twin sister, Ling2 and Tito, her brother, and my parents and brother.

We ate so greedy. Everytime the waiter put the food in the table, we tried to gobble it. And in the end, we still looked forward for food from other table as they couldn't finish it. *shake the head*

There were so many disappointed things that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment