Reunion with {a part of} PAJ'ers - Lievell

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Reunion with {a part of} PAJ'ers


Few weeks ago, I made a group in my smart phones for Pastoran Atma Jaya groupies. Actually, there are some of same group for this institution as they have lots of members. For my groupies I named it as PAJ-oldies...a place where we can gather and chit chat {nyok koempoel & ngubrul ngupi bareng}...It's for 2000-2004 years college and I knew most of them were soooooo "crazy"

Lots of silly chit chats daily...and it really makes me so enjoying with our talks.

Then, one of them managed a reunion in one of my besties, Indah Puspita [InPuz, one of Dwarfz members] as she just has moved to her new house. Though it's just few of them gathered, I was really enjoying my time with them. It's really...really....really....so fun and lots of giggling....so silly!!

Pastoran was really the best place I ever had....where I could be acceptance without being dumped because of my different {in beauty, in mind and in soul} and as I am.....

Whatta lovely place!! Love u guys.........

No comments:

Post a Comment