Don't judge me, please.... - Lievell

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Don't judge me, please....

To be honest, I was quite very disappointed when I know that few people sometimes judged me with their opinions. Judging is really hurt, you know!

They can give their opinions about me and I accept it but please don't ever judge me like you are a Judge Bow! ^^

Sometimes, people can't get what is inside my head and my heart. That I really need from them, just please respect what I'm thinking and feeling as I respect what they think and feel. At least, I don't wanna "push" someone to follow my opinion.

Everybody has their right to choose what they want when they are in the crossing street. We as their family, friends or stranger just try to help with our mind but the decision is still coming out from your brain to your heart then to your mouth.

Not every opinions is right for the one who need it. So please.....respect mine then I'll respect you....

No comments:

Post a Comment