Cupcakes Orders - Lievell

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Cupcakes Orders


Basically, I love to make something challenging and it's very new for me. I love cupcakes and the decoration on its top. It's challenging me to make it as I was so curious on it. My first project was on Fritz's birthday. I made 12 Cars Cupcake. I designed and decorated all the cupcakes by myself.

Then, one day my best friend, Emil, asked me whether I could make cupcakes for her school project class. She's one of Primary school teacher in HighScope, Kelapa Gading. She has a project with her pupils to sell cupcakes. 

To be honest, I didn't ready yet to have my cupcakes out of public. It's really just for my home project and I didn't want to sell it. However, I took that challenge for me, how dare I "throw" my cupcakes out of my security lines. 

I made 10 decorations for her; Hello Kitty, Mickey and Minnie Mouse, Angry Birds (Red, Black, Blue, Yellow, Green and Pig) and Ball Designs. All in 2D versions. 

After waiting for few weeks approval from her (she's still confused whether she wanted me or not to deal with her projects), finally she announced that she wanted me to make the cupcakes. 

She did the [pre]order with the consumers, then she gave me the lists. Can you guess how many cupcakes should I do? 74 cupcakes!!!!! Gosssshhh!!!!!

I tied my head on Monday to begin the project. 2 days in a row I deal with the cakes and the decoration. I'd faced up and down feeling bout the cakes. Some cakes didn't success and some decorations were bad as I'm not a professional on it. 

Finally I made it!! I learnt and I did it on cupcakes. The projects are done and some of my friends were amazed with me. Thanks God for your kindness!! I learnt how to deal with the cupcakes and have some friends supporting me behind. 

I MADE IT!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment