Join with Secret Group - Lievell

Monday, June 25, 2012

Join with Secret Group

Jempol [or Thumb in English] is my new place to 'hang out' with some creative mommies who has lots of things to share with from smart to clueless things. I really love these kind people, smart mommies who have lots of many talents and always share many great information as well as throw jokes. :D 

I really enjoy myself to stay in this group. Every time I log in myself, I've lots of notification from it and I really don't mind., though sometimes I lost many topics when I go inside. Then, I just wonder, do they have their time to do chores, cook or take a bath??? 

This group is very active and they never have less topics to be discussed. And mostly they are homeschooling mothers. They decide to educate their kids by themselves and they really have wide visions about it. They are really loyal mommies, they always share many information without being thinking it's a loss for them. 

They really loves cooking. They share many recipes and as long as it's easy for me, I would love to make it. So far, I've made some recipes from them. And I really enjoy to be a home mom. Now, I really wanna stay at home taking care of Fritz. He also wants me to stay at home. {however, it's very impossible for us now}

I adore some mommies there before I knew this group and sometimes I dream to be their friends one day. For some reasons, I was shy to make a friend with them as I know they always have smart talks and solid with one another. I thought I couldn't ever join with their talks. To be honest, I'm not as smart as them. They are really gorgeous moms ever and I really adore them so much!!

It's a beginning for me to learn to be a smart mom....yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment