Field Trip : Puncak - Lievell

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Field Trip : Puncak

This Lebaran holiday we spent a day to go to Puncak. Together with my MIL and BIL, we went there very earlier in the morning around 5AM to avoid heavy traffic around there.

 The first spot we went was Gunung Mas. It's a plantation of tea and it's very breezy in the morning. When we arrived it's around 7.30 and they hadn't opened yet. I and Fritz decided to have breakfast first waiting they opened the gate.

I took it from the window car when we had breakfast. Gorgeous!

It's us...

Mr Ali!! ^_^

Walking through the tea plantation

Seeing snail there

Lee's family

He sneezed and the bubble came out from his nose. LOL

Seeing ants built their home. He took more than 10 minutes watching it.

After that, we went up to Cibodas as Akhiu Awun and families were going to stay there for few days. A night before he asked Ali whether we wanted to join with them or not. Actually we decided to join with them but the fact I preferred not as I didn't very comfy with the place. It's dark and damp. I believe I couldn't sleep that night in that kind of place. 

As Ali would go the next day, on Saturday, I decided not to stay that night and preferred to go home lately. For wasting our day, we went to Green Apple Resort. There's a place for families to have fun and it's really crowded. 
Cycling the water duck. Fritz was so happy as it's his first time.



Driving his first own car


Mickey's castle


Wohooo....I found rujak bebeg here


Posing in the wishing well


Lee's family


We, Akhiu and my mom-in-law

It's going afternoon, so we went back to villa where Akhiu's stay. Before, we went to Cibodas to see around but my MIL and BIL wanted to buy things in that market. It's quite near from the villa, just took few meters. No wonder how breeze there.

Swimming time! All of them were scarry with the water..it's pretty damn cold!! LOL


Eating Indomie

Here's the view from the rooftop, full foggy!

We went back to Jakarta around 11 PM. Thankfully no traffic at all and we arrived safely at our apartment at 2 o'clock in the morning. What a bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment