Emil & Wono's Wedding - Lievell

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Emil & Wono's Wedding

Sunday, 14th Nov 2010
Dhanapala Building

Finally, one of Dwarfz has getting married, Emillia.

When we arrived, Fritz has shown his unlikeliness being there. He asked me carrying him along the party. bising
I met my very best friend, Indah Kriessanty. She looked so gorgeous with a black tank top dress. She was coming with his new man, Choky. Hopefully this is the last man standing in her heart. *cross the finger*

Then I met some Dwarfz...

There were Inpuz and her beloved man, Dicky. We met when Emil & Wono were going inside the ballroom. I love this couple. Both are fun!sengihnampakgigi

After had some chit chat with InKris, I met my other friends, Dinna and Anton. I didn't really talk much with them.

Andri, the next week bride, also came to the party. She came with her going to be husband, Sigit. What a lovely couple! They really looked so match...

Mandha came late coz of traffic jam and she was coming from Serang. She came with her mom and Vei, her daughter. Vei looked so pretty and charm. She was so cheerful and she came nearby to Fritz that has crying along the party....phiuuuuf....sedih
We had together pic in the end....love

No comments:

Post a Comment