I'm sad.... - Lievell

Thursday, November 11, 2010

I'm sad....

I found an article and it's really hit me. I've really made lots of mistake in Fritz's eating behavior. Totally mess!

I think I'm a bad mom ever. I didn't pay lots attention in his eating. He eats EVERY things he wants to eat. Spicy, sweet, fries and lots..lots..lots more.....
sighsighsigh

And last few weeks, I didn't recognize that Fritz was not pup normally. He can pup more than 2 times and the fesses were not normal.

I really need to go to physician nutrition. Actually, I had planned it before. Every time we wanted to bring him, he always showed good behavior. He ate lots. Then after few weeks, he was back again.

Now, I really need spending my time. We must bring him to the doctor. I've made an appointment for this Monday. Hopefully we can change him into a good eating behavior and I can maintain myself to be a good Mom too. The most of all, I hope Fritz can gain his weight after long months in stagnant, 10 kg!

No comments:

Post a Comment