Turning 2!!!! - Lievell

Friday, March 25, 2011

Turning 2!!!!


Time flies so fast and and it seemed that I just had born him to this world yesterday. Then, we just realized that he's now 2 years old today!!
There wasn't any celebration at all. We just spent the day as usual. I just pray for him lots. So many things I asked and thanked to HIM for everything HE has given to me. Praying for me too to be a better mom days by days as I'm not a perfect mom to be. I'm still learning lots of parenthood. I pray to be a wise mom, to be a patient mom and to be a great mom at least for him only.

Hopefully in his 2 years old, he will grow up as a healthy boy, rarely gets sick and be a smart boy. Has a wonderful childhood. Has a good attitude to others. Strong and brave. Calm and humble. And so many good things for him.

Me, as his mom, hopefully can fulfill what he needs. I can teach him all the best for him. Ready for his temper and emotional he's gonna show. So I really need lots of patience. ^^

Be a great mom for him is my dreaming that I believe every mom has the same dreaming as I wish.

Boy, I love u soooooo much.....be a proud of us, okay!!

Behind the story of this cake.

This cake was so small. I thought the diameter was only 15cm not more. I love it since I saw it for the first time at AJ Bakery, Kelapa Gading last week. At that time, we couldn't buy it as the day is still a week ahead. So I just ordered via phone a night before his birthday after I went home from my work. Thankfully, the bakery was okay for it. We could get it in the afternoon the next day, on his birthday.

There was a little tiny Lightning McQueen there. It looked so cute. Fritz also loved this cake so much. He admired this cake. He couldn't stop asking to open the cake and eat it.

We celebrated with 2 big candles that we usually use it for the black out. Fritz wasn't enjoying the blowing candles moment.

Joyful days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment