Scrapbook Project 365/52 - Lievell

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Scrapbook Project 365/52


This was my first project in 2012, making weekly scrapbook for a year. So, it's gonna be 52 scrapbooks.

The kit itself, I took the freebies ,as usual ^0^, from Digital Crea (Nobody is Perfect).

The story behind the scene of this project....

Actually, I have a plan in my head for the coming year 2012 to make at least 1 scrapbook every week. As I was a lazy one to make a scrapbook in the middle of my crazy days. Then, I make a resolution for myself that I have to make a scrapbook more this year.

Suddenly, I saw my online friend, Nadia Aryani that I knew her from "Tantangan 20 Hari Klub Oase" last August, making great scrapbooks in her Facebook. She's a gorgeous mom with 3 kiddos and still has time to make scrapbooks. Then, she asked everyone to join with her in 365/52 challenge to make a weekly scrapbook.

It's really a good idea to force me to actualize my resolution. Then, I bravely joined with her. I contacted her that I was going with her this project. She's so happy and so do I. Though it was almost nearly ended 2nd week of January, finally I could finish the 1st week one. And that's my 1st project in the 1st week of January.

Whatta big decision I make...hopefully I could make it through a year.

Nadia asked me to put my work at the gallery in Ginger Scrap, Scrappity-Doo-Dah, and Scrapbook-Bytes. And I was totally shy and not confident with my work. Maybe later when I was ready. Hohohohohoh....

No comments:

Post a Comment