A day with Komunitas Sahabat to KKIT - Lievell

Monday, January 16, 2012

A day with Komunitas Sahabat to KKIT


In the end of December, I saw some pictures of an activity. As I knew some people in the pics, I asked one of them. She is Sinthia Dewi or Baby usually we call. I asked what occasion it was and why there's lots of friends I knew. What were they doing exactly? I was totally curios....

Then....she told me that it was an activity of "Komunitas Sahabat". It's a place to share and care for others. I was so excited to join this community. I asked and asked about it. Then, I asked her to let me join with them.

It's been long time I left my passion in serving others, do social things. I thought God had lead me to this community.

Last Sunday was my first social activity. I brought all my family to join with it; my man & boy, my Dad, Mom and bro. We went to KKIT,. It's a place for some oldies who didn't treat well by their family could join together in this place. I've ever been here but I forgot how to go here....

It's so touchy when the first time I saw them. They looked powerless in the wheelchair. I hold my tears down just not to show them I was sad. We came there for fun, to share them a little love.

Together with 29 person from Komunitas Sahabat, we sang and stand beside them. When the lunch time ready, we tried to sit beside them and feed them with our love. We made lots of conversation with them. Some of them cried when we asked about their past. I thought it was not proper topic. :(

It just took not more than an hour we stayed there with them as they need nap. So, we had our lunch together outside and had chit chat before we ended our day.

We just share a little fun and care a little love, but it meant a lot for them and for us. Maybe we can't give lots for them, at least we saw some smiles they showed. It meant lots for us. Seeing them smile, happy and enjoy....really meant lots....

For now on....if we complain about our life, just let we know there are lots of people outside more suffering from us. Be grateful with what we have.

So glad I join this community.........^^

No comments:

Post a Comment