Fritz Healthiness - Lievell

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Fritz Healthiness


For past few weeks, we really had some terrible days. Fritz is having unknown illness.

It started when I'd so many Valentine's chocolates on 15th February from my students. I was so happy that time and I could imagine Fritz's face reaction. So when I arrived home, I showed to Fritz. He looked so eagerly to taste it. He said, "I want, Mama....Izzie wants, Mama". Then, I gave him some chocolates. He was so happy.

When Ali arrived and he wanted to feed Fritz with his food, suddenly Fritz vomited lots. All the chocolates had gone out and also the food he'd eaten before. It didn't happen once but few times at that time. He looked so pale after that.

The next day in the early morning, he vomited again. Then I decided to bring him to Dr.Yossy in her house. She said that's the reaction of some chocolates melted in the same time. His stomach wasn't ready enough to eat those together.

After few days, he got fever because of me. At that time, I'd heavy coughing. For 3 days he's having fever. Then, I went to Dr.Yossy again and she got me the receipt. For few days, he got well.

Then, on Saturday 25, after I'd finished with my private classes and at that time Oma was celebrating her birthday, I decided to ask all the family out for dinner in D'Cost. Actually, I didn't wanna go out that day. But some of my mind told that I wanna to make my Mom happy in her birthday.

And Fritz was getting worse that night. He couldn't sleep tight as so many sputum in his throat. Badly, I was angry for his uncomfortable sleep that night. Bad mom!!!!!!

The next day in the apartment, he's having another bad night again. He really couldn't sleep well. And again, I was angry to him. Really bad mom!!!!!!!!

On Monday, he's sick. He didn't have his cheerfulness. He preferred to sleep. He went to the bed and closed the door, then slept. He looked so ill.

Ali asked me to bring him to the nearby hospital in St.Carolus to meet the doctor. I refused his will. I let Fritz to sleep as long as he wanted. But it's really a bad decision. He's getting hot and high. So, I decided to bring him again to Dr. Yossy in Teluk Gong. Thankfully, he's good that night.

and the rest of story is here....

After the medicine was over on Wednesday 7th March, I was so happy that he's back to normal. He ate a lot. He showed his cheerfulness. He's totally great this week.

Then on Thursday, I asked him to go out with me to market. I bought Nasi Uduk and Soyabean Milk there. I gave to Fritz. Few hours after that, he's having diarrhea. He's poop 3 times and a little bit cranky. Before I went to my work, he wanted to be napped by me. Then, I went working.

He still showed his cheerfulness when he woke up, my mom said so. Few minutes after that, he looked pale. He's fever. Then, I decided to go home earlier. When I reached home, I saw some vomit spot there. My Mom said he's just finished vomiting. He looked so weak and wanna sleep a lot. He even asked me to stay with him aside.

He said for many times that his stomach was hurt. He asked me to put the cajuput oil around his belly. He looked bad, so I decided to bring him to new doctor recommended by Ali's cousins, Lisa.

Dr Bertha is having her duty on Healthy Kids Clinic in Daan Mogot. Then, I hurriedly brought Fritz there with my Mom. I met Ali there and we waited for the doctor.

She told us that Fritz was having unknown ill. She recommended to have TB test by having Mantoux test and Thorax X'ray the next day.

It's really a hard decision for us whether we'd to follow the doctor or we'd found another opinion. Actually, we had a big consideration in our finance. If we'd follow what the doctor said about the test, means we had to pay lots of money. To be honest, it's very difficult for us.

I was asking with some people, from our friends' doctors and our friend's RUM. Then, we decided to follow the realistic friends, Ernie and Ria.

Both of them were suggesting us not to do the test and they found me many facts about Fritz's illness. They said that Fritz was having problem with his digestion because of his stomach wasn't in a good condition and he'd to eat some food that made him sick.

And thankfully, he's getting good in few days. I cooked for him and paid lots attention on his meal. The result, he's having great appetite again for few days and not having stomachache again.

Thanks God for the women You send to us.......GBU, Ernie and Ria...*smooch*

No comments:

Post a Comment