Brisikers : House Warming - Lievell

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Brisikers : House Warming


What a great moment we had! :) :) :)

One of the member had potluck party at her house regarding her moving to new house. I was so excited to see the members of the groups that I mostly never ever met {only Metta, Sis Ratna, Sis Gita, Isma, Sis Sylvia and Sis Grey}. 

I came a little bit late as I had to finish my private class first in Alam Sutera. After that, we moved quickly to Lippo Karawaci. I couldn't wait anymore to see the gangs. 

When I arrived, the house was already full with joy. They greeted me very warmly. Feels like home {I'm pretty sure so envy to have a house like Sis Grey has!! LOL}!!

We had chit chat, fun and laughter. Many food could be chomp. Kids were busy upstairs, staying in one room as a playing room, full of messy of course. Moms were busy chit chatting with each other while men were busy to with their talking. 

We ended the day and back to our home. Suddenly there's a little "problem" in groups after the big moments we had. Big question mark? *sorry couldn't tell more*

No comments:

Post a Comment