Fritz got Dysentery - Lievell

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Fritz got Dysentery

For 2 days, Fritz wasn't feeling well. He got vomit mostly all his meals on early Monday at 1 AM while I was in deep sleeping. I really shocked what happened with him. Half an hour after that, he was back vomiting again, twice. And there were thrice, fourth and fifth in every half an hour till he really got nothing to be vomited. I was so worried about with his condition but I really got no idea what happened to him. Fortunately, he could fall asleep after his fifth vomit. And I was so busy to check him up.

In the morning, the situation was change. He got diarrhea for twice and he lost his appetite but no vomit at all. Then I contacted Fritz's doctor, Dr Yossy as usual. She said please gave him Lacto B for 3 times today and I had to report to her then in the afternoon. He was so limp and no passion to do something.

In the afternoon, after Ali went for picking up, around 4.30 PM, Fritz got fever. I have to carried him down to buy paracetamol for him. In case he's getting worse in the night and I needed it later.

He refused to eat but very willing in drinking water. He decided to sleep after I gave him the paracetamol. He couldn't sleep tight and really needed me to accompany him besides.

He woke up at 8 PM and was really hungry. He said he wanted to eat porridge. With Ali's help, he called with his phone to the restaurant around our Apartment's areas while he's driving home as I didn't have any coins on my phone.

He really was so hungry but he refused to eat more. He just ate for few spoons and he said he was having stomachache.

I'm really feeling pity with his condition :'(

He again couldn't sleep well during the night. In the middle of the night, he said he wanted to eat again and thankfully we still had the porridge. He woke me up at 1 o'clock. Then, he woke me up again at 3 AM for pee. At 4 o'clock, he woke me up as he said he wanted to poop. After that we were busy in cooking the fried noodles' orders.

Today, the schedule was so full. Ali would pick us up around 9 o'clock to go to Manulife. There's something we've done first there. Along the morning, Fritz was getting worse. He went in and out to the bath room for poop again and again. So, I decided to meet Dr Yossy at St Mary's School at Djuanda.

She said that Fritz got Dysentery based on the symptoms he had. She wrote a receipt for Fritz. Then we went home to Kosambi with her.

I was totally blaming myself for his condition. I admitted there's few mistakes I made. For few weeks, I didn't control all of his meals. Means I didn't have any plans what we're gonna eat for the next day and I preferred not cook really much in Opa's house for one and other conditions. I was really busy with myself.

Then, on Saturday, we had our lunch in the street. We bought Gado-gado in the hawker street and had the lunch there. I used to be refused when Ali asked us to eat in the hawker street. I didn't why I asked him first to eat on the place. Fritz was amazed everyone by eating Gado-gado as children always refuse vegetables. He ate very enthusiast and asked more and more. By the time, the wind blew hardly, it's getting rain but Fritz still enjoyed his lunch. I assumed that was the beginning of his diseases.

Or maybe it's because the milk that he drank on Sunday night before he slept. The milk itself wasn't fresh anymore. It aged a week in the fridge. I think that was another issues.

Ohhhhh....terrible Mom ever I am!!! Bad Mom!!!! :'(

*Fritz is in under recovery from his Dysentery....

No comments:

Post a Comment