Online Book Store - Lievell

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Online Book Store


After waiting for almost 3 weeks, finally my book was coming safely. Yay!

It's the first time I was so brave ordering a book using a credit card. I've never ever tried this and I also never believed that I could do this. Wohoooo.....O_O

Actually, I have a small plan for buying books every month from here but then I found some online bookstore which was great too. I also put my interest in Charlotte Mason curriculum based on reading books. 

The list of the books are taken from Ambleside Online to see the lists of the books

Online Book Store:
1. Book Depository - new books
2. Better World Books - used books
3. Thrift Books - used books
4. Books Centre - Indonesia online book store with rupiah


No comments:

Post a Comment