Peter and Merlin's Wedding - Lievell

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Peter and Merlin's Wedding


Peter is a friend of mine and we're being a friend since we're in Primary 1. It's been more than 20 years and yes he's one of our bestie so far. More or less, he's helped us in supplying "otak-otak" to be sold by Ali. 

Then, it's time for him to marry one of our friend's sister, Merlin. They had been in a long time relationship, I think more than 10 years they've been together as partners. And thankfully they're married now. :D

It's really my honor to see one of my best friend walking in a red carpet to the stage with a big grin on his face. I knew him since we're young. We passed so many memories with the others and now one by one we're having family. It's really a moment how time flies so fast!

Besides, it's my very first time I reunited again with my ganks after I left them almost 2 years ago, AdEM. It's nice to come back again with them, my oldies friends from school where we grew together. Thanks guys for the moments! :)


minus: Cicil and Yoan

No comments:

Post a Comment