Holiday Program, My 1st Coming Back - Lievell

Monday, June 17, 2013

Holiday Program, My 1st Coming Back

I've got an offer from one of my senior in high school to join with her in teaching Summer Class this June. She's just opening her own tutorial place for secondary students. Then a mom with two kiddos asked about class for this holiday. Suddenly she remembered me as she sometimes visits my wall in FB. She's quite amazed with what I do with Fritz daily.{thanks for this compliment *blushing*}

She sent me a message through FB asking about my phone number then she called me after that. I accepted her offer as I didn't do much for this year end holiday. My first thought was "yeaah, I'm back teaching kindergarten!!" Seriously, I was really so excited. It's gonna be my first time back to class. How I missed that moment! :D

Preparing the things for the class was really so busy. I had to face it in the middle of my own private and tutorial students fighting with their last final exam. You know, I'm not a multitasking person and yes, it's so hectic and tired!!

Finally, my class was over and it's time to start the Summer Class. My first day was totally so blessing. When I woke up in the morning, the day was so dark. I rushed going to market, making meal for my family then I woke Fritz up and ready to go to Catalyst - the place for our Summer Class. Then, suddenly, the rain was falling down heavily. Oh great! In my first day!! -___-"

Thankfully, there's a car in the carport. My brother borrowed a car from my uncle as he wanted to put his car on the service station that day after he went home from delivering the employees. I asked him to borrow it. Another problem appeared. I faced silly car which has a secret button to be clicked before I started the engine. It's really hard to find and press it. At last I started the engine. Huff....

Time to get Fritz.There's no time to bath him. I just carried him under the umbrella to the car. Then I put all my things. I drove the car out from the carport, locked the gate then I went to Semanan where the Catalyst is. In the middle of our way, I just realized that I forgot to bring Fritz's changing clothes that I'd prepared on the bed. So his first day was wearing his sleeping clothes without bathing or even wiping his face with water. LOL.

Yeah, the class was running very well. All the students were coming and we really had great first day though it's raining. I was a bit nervous too with my lack of English. :P After the class, I had a talk with one of my friend who joined with this class, Gabriella with her daughter Nicole. Then I had to go home to pick up my dad and my brother in the service station.

When we said goodbye to each other, I found that my car tire was flat. OMG!! I really had to say thank you to her driver who willingly helped me under the pouring rain changing my tire. Argggghhhh.....what a day!! Then I just went home straight after that as my dad said that both of them were going home by taxi. When I arrived home, my brother said that I forgot to get the key that I put on the lock in the gate. Oh noooooooooooo!! *pat forehead*

Hopefully it's a good start for me....what a bless!! ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment