During the Summer Class.. - Lievell

Saturday, July 13, 2013

During the Summer Class..

Many miracles happened during this Summer Class...

It's started when one of my friend from Mom on March, Gabriella {Gaby}, joined with our Summer Class for her daughter, Nicolette. We had an intense meeting with her as she always picked up her daughter after the class. 

On first Tuesday, she asked Fritz to join with Nicole swimming in Puri Mansion's pool as her father in law has a house there. It's noon already but these two kids were busy in the pool while we're talking lots of things in the shady place near the pool. 

I really wanted to ask her lots about the license of making clothes. I've got an idea to make personalized clothes. We talked a lot of things then she offered me to resell her stuffs as she has her own baby shop. To be honest I've ever thought about that idea before and I also wanted to ask that same questions to her. It's just like a coincidence. 

I've never thought that I've got this opportunity. She offered me to resell her clothes by posting the photos only. Means, I don't need to put any stocks. I collected the orders then I went to her shop and got the stuffs to be sold. She really helped me lots with her offers as honestly I didn't have enough money to stock the stuffs any.

My days were getting busy with this kind of things, online shop!

Meanwhile, my best friend was busy with her visa for going to England on June. She said that she's gonna celebrate her daughter's birthday in her husband's hometown. Oh my...I was so jealous on her. LOL.

She's my really best friend I've ever had. Yes, I'm so jealous with her life as I'm so happy for her. She's so lucky having an English man as her husband. She's also having a cute baby girl named Calia.

However, I've got a bad-good news from her. She was so happy staying in England. Then, she had decided to move there next year. She's gonna move and never coming back again for long time. She said that she wanted Calia has the best education environment in England not in Indonesia. I agree with her as she has England man beside her and it's a great decision. If I'm her, I do the same thing.

In fact, I'm sad to know that she's not coming back to Indonesia for maybe 15 years.

Another story was coming in the third week in Summer Class. Again, I've intense meeting with Gaby and Nicole. This time, we had a date. She asked me to join with her and Nicole, watching Monster University. During our time, we had lots of talks. She encouraged me to have Novena. She told me about her story how she believe in Novena. Every time she had a problem, she always put her hope in God by Novena.

She's really a nice woman I've ever meet. She's kind and very rich but she's not arrogant at all. She told me lots about her life. I adore her so much. Really...I've never meet a nice woman like her who still wanted to help her friend like she did to me. I'm so thank to God to send her to help me.

My days were not always flat. I've many terrible days with my family. Sometimes I couldn't hardly face it. I'm so disappointed with them but I don't know how to heal it.

I decided to look for a house. This time, with a spirit from Gaby, I want to have a house. I believe I can have it though I know it's unbelievable. I put my faith in God that one day I can have it. Yes, I need Novena from now on. I believe God will help me!

Thanks for days You gave me, GOD. I know after this Summer Class, my life was change....

No comments:

Post a Comment