8 Wedding in a Row - Lievell

Sunday, November 3, 2013

8 Wedding in a Row

OMG! This year was the best! We attended 8 wedding party....

1st - 7th of September, Balai Samudera. Attending one of my parents' friends who celebrated her son's wedding party. (no picture)

2nd - 15th of September, Balai Samudera again! This time we accompanied my MIL for her neighbor's. We met DJ Kemal and had a picture with him. :D


3rd - 28th of September, Balai Kartini. How Fritz was amazed with Rama and Shinta's dance. Again, we accompanied my MIL's neighbor.


4th - 5th of October, Grand Tropic. We attended a party invited by my friend, Gaby for her brother, Edo and Devi.

5th - 13th of October, St.Yohanes Bosco church at Sunter. My ex boss from Sekolah123.com married with his girl, Erlisa.


6h - 19th of October, Gedung Arsip, Kota. Ali's best friend, Vidor, invited us to come to his little sister wedding day.


7th - 26th of October, Gedung Marina, Kelapa Gading. Vivi and Gusti's wedding day.


8th - 3rd of November, Balai Kartini, again!


Actually it could be 9th wedding party as my parents asked us to join with them for their friends' son wedding party. We had to refuse it, we'd enough for the party!! *dizzy*

Can you recognize what's the same in every single party? Yup! I used the same dress.....don't ask more! :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment