Ali's 35th Birthday - Lievell

Friday, November 22, 2013

Ali's 35th Birthday


There's nothing special in every my hubby's birthday actually. I'd never celebrated it specially for him. Mostly I just made noodle for him as a symbol for a long life. Then we said happy birthday to him, that's it. :D

This year, I wanted to make it a bit special for him. As we'd spent lots of money after we went to Bali, I didn't want to make any cake for him. I made a special noodle for him with shrimps and pork sausages from a friend of mine. Then I decorated the noodles with some quail eggs, scrambled eggs, a happy birthday sign and few candles. It's totally very simple! :P

While I waited for him coming home, I realized that some of my friends from Mom on March greeting a Happy Birthday to Gaby - she's my angel so far ^_^. Evidently, she was celebrating her birthday too. We're friend for almost 5 years but I've just realized that she has the same birthday with Ali. OMG! 

I put a pity on her as her hubby, her lovely mom, her sister and brother weren't around her. They're out of town at that moment. She's just alone celebrating her birthday, only with her daughters. I asked Ali to buy 2 packs of noodles from Bakmi Bintang Gading for her.

At last, Ali came home. I asked him to blow the candles and ate his noodles. I hoped he's quite happy with this simple celebration. I love you, honey. I hoped you'll have a great healh around the years and God always takes you care in every steps you make. :-*


Few minutes after the simple celebration, I went to Gaby's house. She's quite shock with our coming. She's crying. Oh noo...me too! I just did it as you're a savior from God to us. You helped us lots. You're really an angel for me. Thanks for all you've done to us, dear. Happy birthday for you and may God always takes you care in everything you do. *hugs*


On Saturday, we asked my MIL and BIL to celebrate his birthday at Bakmi Bintang Gading in Kelapa Gading. Thanks for the treat, honey! ^_^


After that, all of us went to our apartment. We had another celebration again. We've already bought a cake from Clairmont with a voucher from Living Social or Disdus - I forgot :P. 

Pray before blow the cake

Cut the cake, please, Papa

A romantic strawberry for me LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment