Ali's New Part Time Job - Lievell

Monday, December 2, 2013

Ali's New Part Time Job


Starting this December, Ali has joined with Gabag Indonesia. He was being asked by Gaby and her husband to help her office as a Traffic Control Head. As Ali has another job, he asked to be a part timer position and thankfully with their kindness he was accepted.

He's quite so busy recently and I missed him so much. He used to help me in packing my stuffs and handling some customers which I didn't capable to be a multitask person. I was a bit shock when I had to face everything all by myself. I had to memorize who had done yet or not transferring me, which stuff I should packed for that day and many things. Oh my....I have to face it all by myself. I'm trying so hard to maintain all of those things.

When he decided to take that job, means Fritz is being alone every time I have to go work. Ali used to be at home when I was working to take care of Fritz. Asking Fritz to take a nap every Wednesday to Friday. Helping me a lot. Then, I have to let him not taking a nap while I'm working.

Every thing will gonna be changed. I and Fritz have to be adapted with this new routines. I hope it's the best for three of us. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment