WO with Magnus - Lievell

Saturday, December 14, 2013

WO with Magnus

Ali and I were being asked to help Ernie as a part timer for her Wedding Organizer, Magnus. The venue was located in a 5 star hotel,  Le Meridien Hotel. 

There's something we learnt in every wedding we worked. There's an easy going family and there's also a silly family like we worked that day.

The girl's family is very rich and they think they had power to control the wedding. Of course they made the wedding in a mess with their high pride. Joining 2 families in a wedding is a bit hard for every one. Some times we faced these kind of persons in our life and we learnt how to handle these person.

The biggest problem was coming from the mom from the girl's side. I believe she did it as she felt losing her lovely daughter. A daughter she raised from a baby then she's not being beside her anymore. She's growing up and now she's getting married. I could feel it from her mom.

Her mom was asking too much to her daughter and she really couldn't able to fulfill what her mom wanted. Then her mom acted like a child. She asked for the best make up artist for the wedding party as she had brought the prettiest dress for it. Then she said that her daughter was mad at her and didn't allow her to be prettier than her daughter. She refused to make up her faced and slandered her daughter as she never raised a girl like that and so on. Oh my...how I know that feeling...

Thankfully the problem was over and the mom was okay for being make up. She came to the party and of course with her high pride. Everything thankfully worked smoothly till the party was over. 


Silly thing from me...I found this in the rest room. It's a new thing for me and I found more than 5 minutes I played with this thing. OMG!!! ^0^

Magnus Team

No comments:

Post a Comment