New Challenging Business - Lievell

Saturday, February 8, 2014

New Challenging Business

Few months ago, one of my friend's mom asked me to join with her new business. Actually, it's not a new business for me. Once one of my student's mom had ever introduced this business to me. I didn't feel any enthusiasm to join with her in this business as I never know who she is. So I let it go.

When I met my friend's mom in a recording for Compost Art, I was a bit interested with this business because I know her better than my student's mom. Then, I was quite busy with my stuffs and forgot her offers. Suddenly in January, my friend asked me again my response about this business. I think I'd rather try it next month so we can prepare it first.

So here I am joining MMM. I know there's pro and lots of contrasts for this business. Some people said I'm crazy why I believe this kind of business while there's still lots of another safety business to go. That's my choice, I'll take the risk. All I do is making my family has a better life. I pray to Him, may GOD always protect me from the worst situation. I hope. GBUs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment