Birthday Present: Going to Kidzania - Lievell

Monday, March 24, 2014

Birthday Present: Going to Kidzania

For this birthday, I wanted to give him a party at my parents' house at first. Then for some reasons, we decided to cancel it. I had another plan to make his birthday more special than last year. I gave him earlier present, going to Kidzania. 

Thankfully, we went there by motorcycle. We faced a heavy traffic jam along Sudirman street. Though we're going an hour earlier before Kidzania was opened, we're still late. The motor's machine was off in the end of bad traffic. We walked for few meters to Pacific Place, leaving Ali left behind for handling his motor. 

Note for me! We could buy the ticket online so we didn't need to queue for the tickets. Really take time! Then, we couldn't bring any food inside. Remember it very well! They took my breakfast and lunch and put it in the customer service area. 

We came inside the city. He looked so excited and confused which he had to go first. There's really lots of kids from more than 3 schools. It became so crowded! 

We went to the bank first to save the money and get the ATM card. How happy he was having his own ATM card! ^_^

Then, Fire fighter was our first place to play. He asked me to accompany him as it's his first time. He looked so uncomfy with the situation. He took time for a while to adjust with his new environment. He insisted me to walk with him while the car was going around the city. He had to look my face around him. LOL. 

Next, he asked to be a window cleaner. I was afraid he's gonna refuse when he saw he had to go up to clean the window. Fact, he was so excited joining with others. Yeay...he's getting adjust slowly.

We went up to the second floor and went to the library. Here the kids could get 20 Kidzos for simple and easy task. The place is also very comfortable. They designed just like a living room. What a big comfy place to sit!


Fourth place to go was Shoes Factory. The most he loved was playing the soccer with friends from a group of school. He could join and have fun with them as a team.

I was so hungry and I decided to have lunch first before we had some fun again. We had fast food from a restaurant which I forgot what the name was for our lunch. I also forgot to capture our {expensive} small lunch.  

After lunch, he wanted to be a painter. Another job he loved! 
Next, he wanted to ride a car. He needed to have a driving licence, so we went to hospital. He did the process by his own. He was really enjoying himself now at this city. Done with the driving licence, he drove the car. Actually he wanted to work in the gas station, but he was too small and they needed a rider as there's 4 kids working there. Maybe next time you have a chance, boy! 

Become a pilot! He asked me to. We had to wait for 25 minutes before he went inside. The most popular place for the kids. I even didn't know what he did inside. I just watched him from a big screen TV downstairs. Of course he was so happy. ^_^

We just had an hour left. The next destination was Tea Factory. I thought they were going to give a tea for these kids but they didn't.

The last station was making nugget before finally Ali called me to go out from Kidzania.

We met lots of people. I talked with some of them while waiting the kids inside. Fritz also learnt how to adjust with his new friends and environment, making friends and dealing with each others. There's always lesson we learnt from every situation. Don't ask how happy he was. One day we must go back there again, boy! I hope it's gonna be a memorable present for you, yeah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment