Meeting with Kombat - Lievell

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Meeting with Kombat

Today was the day to meet up with Komunitas Sahabat team. I really wanted to come and join with them. As it's weekday, I had to arrange the time. Ali had to pick me and Fritz at my parents' house then we went to Amel's house by motor. We went when the day was really so hot out there. Gosh!

We waited at Amel's house seeing her making cupcakes for us. The meeting was at 6 PM but our taxi was a little bit late because of the traffic jam. Thankfully we didn't face any heavy traffic along our way to Bangi Kopitiam, Sabang.

Here we were...

Fritz, Feby, Mutiara, Baby, Widya Noto, Amel, Irene {behind my big head} and me

Today's meeting was discussing about scholarship for few children in Ambon. We had some high school students that being helped by Komunitas Sahabat to still continue their school. They're going to be graduated from their school in few months and we were still confusing what we'll do with them. After few hours of meeting, we had the results. Hopefully we give the best for these children for continuing their future. 


Fritz ordered a big bowl of noodle and an ice sweet tea just for himself. Yup! Noodles is his favorite meal ever and never ask him to share this thing with others. What did I get from his bowl tonight? Just a spoon of green vegie, a sunny side egg and few parts of noodles that he left it in the bowl. I had to order again and this time I had to share with Ali. He came after the meeting was almost over to pick us up. In the name of romantic things, we had to share my beehon with Ali while my 5 years boy was grabbed a big bowl of noodles by himself. Great! LOL


The meeting was over but we're still having another culiner parts with Baby, Amel and Widya Noto with her boyfriend. We went to Satay Jaya Agung in the end of the street. This time we ordered for two of us only as Fritz said he didn't want to eat any satay and preferred to order a glass of orange juice. Then in few minutes, he grabbed our lontong {rice steamed with banana leaves}clean and few satay. OMG! ^_^

I'm always happy meeting with these great lovely humble gorgeous people and very honor to be the part of this family.

No comments:

Post a Comment