My 31st Birthday - Lievell

Friday, April 25, 2014

My 31st Birthday

I was in a bad mood on my birthday this year. 

I think if I was in another place today, I might be in a happy mood on. I was surrounded by lots of lovely friends who remembered my birthday and they're greeted me endlessly. {though I knew some people weren't so fall in love with me :D}

The fact; I was here, facing three people who didn't like me most. I have to stay in this place for I don't know how long more. They always have judgement about me that I'm selfish and so on. If I can scream loud!! 

Thankfully I have 2 most lovable person in my life: my hubby and my boy. Thanks for having you, guys. Thanks for the simple cake you gave me, love....

My treat for myself ^_*

My treat for Ali :9

My simple cake from my hubby and boy

I hope next year we're in our place when celebrating my birthday. I wish....

No comments:

Post a Comment