Yellow Garden : Meeting with BRI - Lievell

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Yellow Garden : Meeting with BRI

Another meeting to find the truth information for our house destiny. This time, we and some of people had a meeting with a bank who gave a credit to this damn developer. Actually, we didn't have any needs except finding out why our giro payment was decline and some of giros were still around while this owner was very easily to close and open the bank account in the same bank. It's really a very complicated things to understand. 


We arrived few minutes before 10 AM then we had Starbucks, pay 1 get 1 free, for our drinks while waiting for the others. We had a little talk with a woman in the team named Bu Denny who is very understand with the bank system. She is clever enough and smart mouth to talk with the bank officials.

We had few hours meeting and we didn't have any good results for this conflict. We ended up at Wendy's for very big lunch for 4 of us and talked about my case. I found something interesting at my case and I hope I can use it as my weapon to get our money.

No comments:

Post a Comment