Dibo the Gift Dragon is our fave.... - Lievell

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Dibo the Gift Dragon is our fave....

Fritz has a new fun character besides Barney and Mickey Mouse, his faves..

Everyday when he gets his meals, I always turn on the TV during it to make me easier to feed him. And I choose Playhouse Disney. Why? It has lots of funny characters from Mickey Mouse Club House, Bob The Builder, Noddy (Nevio, one of my Kinderworld Montessori's student loves it so much, he can retell the story after he watched it and he just almost 3 years old 2 years ago!!), Thomas n Friends (Denzel's fave cartoon character, one of my Apple Tree's student. He collects it!!), Tigger n Pooh (it's my fave!!), Handy Manny, World Word and Dibo the Dragon....

The last one becomes our fave in the morning...
Yup!
I also like it..
It's so funny.
and I like to sing the song...^0^

For me Playhouse Disney is an edutainment channel for the toddlers. It shows lots of character. Like in Handy Manny, they can learn about the tools. Then Bob the Builder, they know lots of construction machines. Little Einstein with the classical music during the show. Barney with lots of songs inside. And the rest others...highly recommended channel for me to Fritz....and I'm not working for this channel absolutely!! ;p

Why Dibo is our fave?

"Dibo is big, really big .... but he is the ultimate benefactor. He is the big brother that all kids dream about. When he greats friends, he squeezes himself to be smaller so that he can look eye-to-eye with the smaller ones. When he laughs, sometimes, he falls over backwards because he laughts so hard.

Dibo is the center of the programme, but not the center of the individual episodes. It is the other characters, Elo, Annie, Bunny and Cro who have challenges and make wishes.

Dibo is fun and willing to play with his friends in Cozy Land (and the children at home), but if there`s a problem he is always there to help. The most important thing to Dibo is the safety and happiness of his friends.

With its fantastic animation techniques and the special textile - soft look, Dibo is truly unique pre-schooler edutainment!"

taken from here



No comments:

Post a Comment