Kimi Alvaro is here - Lievell

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Kimi Alvaro is here

29th October 2009
@Hermina Hospital, Jatinegara


Let me present, new member in the world, Kimi Alvaro...
He is my twin cousin's son from my mom's.
And his face, totally, looks like his dad.
Dad loves F1 and GP motorbike's racer, so no wonder the baby boy's name sounded familiar, it took from the combination name of the racer.

Getting know someone had delivered a baby, my mind always flied to the time when I had delivered my own baby.
And it's really an unforgettable moment in my life.
Every single moment, a night before the day until I found myself as a Mom and bring Fritz coming home, had never ever forgotten from my mind.
It will be stayed forever.

For me, sharing my pregnancy and delivery a baby were my pleasure things to share, if someone wanna hear it of course......coz being a mom is a blessed from God....

Love you, Fritz

No comments:

Post a Comment