Happy 4th Birthday, Fritz - Lievell

Monday, March 25, 2013

Happy 4th Birthday, Fritz


What?! 4 years old!! No...no....please stop the time.....can't face that you're growing so fast!

Today was March 25th, the day that you're waiting for this month. You count the days, every single days, from last month...last week and yesterday. So today is your birthday, boy.

A day before, we talked about the process when you're born before our sleeping time. You're so excited listening minutes by minutes your presence in the world. It's 4 years ago.....how could I forgot!

Today, you're 4 years old. You're so eager to know lots of things, eager to try many things and eager to see everything. Love you...love youuu.....love youuuuuu sooooo much!!!!

You're so happy today. Your face showed it very well. 

You asked me to make a cake for you, Angry Bird cake. Actually, you insisted me to make it for you. I was searching from few weeks ago every thing about Angry Bird cake. I even made the picture of the cake to have a picture of it. 

One of my friend, Tante Amel, told me that she and Tante Baby wanted to give a free birthday cake for you as both of them love you dearly. But you still insisted that I HAD to make the cake for you. Oh dear, how you love me so much, doesn't you?

This morning I woke up and ready to spend my day making a birthday cake for you. I prepared all the material and ingredients while you're busy to help me. When I said it's gonna take a long time, you said that you're gonna wait for it. :D

How messy it was...

The cake recipes was taken from Sajian Sedap - Cake Cokelat Lapis Kacang


The angry birds and the piggies were made from choco balls and covered by fondant. Some ideas taken Google images.

The birthday boy who was busy putting the candles

I bought a KFC bucket to celebrate your birthday. How happy you were....:D

Here's the birthday boy who can't wait to blow the candle


blow...blow the candles...lots of candles to be blown

*kiss*

With Oma-Opa and Uncle


No comments:

Post a Comment