My Parents Birthday - Lievell

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

My Parents Birthday

This year, I could give my Parents something for their birthday. I was so thankful I could! :)

For my mom's birthday, I decided to make a roll cake for her. Though it's not so pretty looking, but for sure it's so yummy. I believe that she's also proud with what I did. :P

On her birthday, Fritz really couldn't wait to celebrate it. Look at him! He also wanted to blow the candle with Oma. :P


On my Dad's birthday, I decided to ask them going to a restaurant. This time we went to Taman Sampan Rumah Kayu at Summarecon Serpong near Pahoa's School. I and Ali were going by motor as I had to teach for my private class first while Fritz was going with my parents. We met there around 12 o'clock. It's a nice place to have family lunch. The price was also great, not too expensive for me.

After that, we went to a mall together. It's really quite long time not having a family time together. Thanks to GOD.


Too bad that we forgot to bring a camera X_X

No comments:

Post a Comment