Handmade Finger Puppet - Lievell

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Handmade Finger Puppet


The idea was from the parenting magazine. It told that finger puppet is a nice bonding between parents and child. We can use it as a part of the story or something to ask to the child if s/he doesn't wanna do something. So, I tried to make these handmade finger animal puppets as new toys for Fritz. Surprisingly, he liked those so much.

First, I made the doggy coz he likes to sing "Helly". When I showed it to Fritz, he couldn't take off his little shiny eyes to this thing...

Then, I made the cat as a partner for the dog. Fortunately, my imagination wasn't good enough, so the cat didn't really look like a cat...but still, Fritz couldn't take off his eyes from those two things when I put them on my fingers...(mommy quiet happy, has an appreciation even not good looking)

Hmm....trying the other one...how about making a lion?
then...tadaaa...the lion was the best from the three....it looked so cute (I think) and this became Fritz's favorite too....hihihihi....

Black out, nothing to do....
Ahaa!!
Making the elephant and froggy for Fritz...and tringgg...tringgg.....

Now, Fritz has 5 colorful finger puppets to be played by Mom (of course)....
Fritz is happy and Mom is happier than Fritz.....

1 comment:

  1. Handmade puppets are very popular & specially finger puppet because kids love these finger puppets and handmade finger puppets you shared is good.
    animal hand puppets
    http://www.marionettes-puppets.com/Animal-puppets.html

    ReplyDelete