Celebrating the anniversary - Lievell

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Celebrating the anniversary

Last weekend, we celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary in one of steak restaurant named Wagyu Steak at Tanjung Duren. We went there after I finished with my private class students.

We bought a voucher from one site which sells many cheaper voucher for the customers. Ali bought it from Disdus.com few weeks ago. It told that we could get 2 set of wagyu steak and a free flow lemon tea with 55,000 rupiah only. It's very cheap, huh!! ^^


So, here we were enjoying our lunch together celebrating our wed anniv. The food was quite yummy for our tummy at that moment, we're hungry so much...^^ But the venue wasn't really nice. It's too hot as they have a big window facing outside the road. Then, they don't have any baby chair. So, during our meal time, I had to put Fritz with me in my lap.


However, we're really enjoying our precious time, just 3 of us.....

Thanks for my beloved hubby who always shimmer his love unconditionally. He said, love doesn't need any words to say, just actions only....However, sometimes woman needs it, man!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment