Measles.. - Lievell

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Measles..

Fritz's got measles since Saturday. He's being quarantine during this week at home without got any permission to get out even an inch from the front door. ^^

I didn't get any idea where he got this kind of virus. That I could remember, it's when I went out with him on last Friday. I asked Fritz to ride his bike around Opa's neighborhood in the morning. On our way, we found a street sweeper. We passed that woman twice. Was it??

On Saturday, after we went home from my private tutorial classes, Oma had taken him bath. Then she asked me what's happen with his body. Lots of red patches around his body esp in his tummy, chest and back. I thought it's because he's not feeling well. I just prayed that's nothing gonna happen with him while I was in not good condition too.

We went back to our apartment that night and I still put those thing in my mind. I always hoped there's nothing bad happen....

And the next day, in the morning, I found there were few small bumps around his back of his head. It's really made me so scared and forwardly I asked one of Ali's friend, Dr Yossy and one of Ali's cousin, Dr Lisa. Both of them said it might be a symptom of measles. They asked me to go to the doctor tomorrow to check it again.

The red patches were getting a lot around his hands and legs but he's still healthy. He still played, ate and acted like usual. There's really nothing any change with him. He's still cheerful.

However, when it's time to sleep at night, his bumps in his back of his head were getting a lot. There were 2 in each back of the ear and now it's getting 5 in each back of his ear. So, without any hesitation, we went to Dr Yossy's house that night. We decided to go back to Opa's house considering Dr Yossy's house near Opa's.

I was totally scared with his condition. Ali was in a rush while driving his car and I couldn't stop praying for Fritz. I knew it's too over but it's fact. I really really scared.....

Thankfully, it's only measles but I still need to watch over his little bumps if those weren't getting small day by day.

So, during a week, he had to stay at home...means couldn't get out from the door. Of course he's complaining a lot as he's a busy body person who always wanna follow if there's someone in front of the gate.

No comments:

Post a Comment