Apple Tree Preschool : New Building - Lievell

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Apple Tree Preschool : New Building

Apple Tree Preschool in Sunter was my previous work field. After I resigned 3 years ago, they have fast progress. Now, they have new building and lots of students. The owner herself invited me to come and join with their Opening Ceremony. For one reason, I couldn't make it and I promised to her that I'd come on Monday.

Here I was, in front of new building of Apple Tree. My previous work before, that I've never imagine that it will be big like this. What amazing job they maintain for this.

When I decided to come, Ms Natasya greeted us warmly in front of the gate. What a humble person she is. I really adore her so much as my boss before. She always tries to be balance, as a boss and as a friend indeed.

She showed me every single parts of the room there. We started from first floor till the roof top that she uses for outdoor playground. I can imagine how happy children now that they have big place to explore, Fritz also. He really excited and can't wait to play there.


They have a big Apple Town, Physical Education Room (it's as same as we look like in the mall with its many stages!!!!), Swimming Pool, and Outdoor Play (this is as you've seen in movie, preschool from Europe or America). Every class with big space to explore also be there. Wow!! Speechless seeing how grow fast they are. From the data she told, now they have more than 200 children and 40 teachers in 5 years. Wow again!!

And in the end our conversation and showing places things, she asked me to join with them again as I said that I live near now. She even told her Principal that I could join anytime I want to and offer my own salary (of course, they will consider it again :P). Gosh....what a delicious offering she gives!

So sorry for this, but I think for now, I prefer to have my own time with my boy. Though it's very tempting, but I think I've decided to stay with my own decision. Thanks for the offering, Ms.....Maybe one day when I'm ready to get back, I'll call you to ask for the job. ^_*

Good luck for your new building. Praying lots for you, hopefully more prosperous and more children you'll have in the future. All the best for you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment