My Last 20s Birthday - Lievell

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

My Last 20s Birthday

If there's someone asks me about my age, I'm gonna said that I'm still 20s. LOL

Ooooohhh how time really flies away and high..I'm 29 years old now and next year it's gonna be 30. It's really bad news for me as everyone's gonna call me "tante" no more "kakak" or "ci" or even "dek". :(  I'm old! LOL

Hahahahhaa...BTW, I'm ready getting old and mature. Hopefully in this my last 20s, I can be a better person in every single days. Making something great each days and always be a good Mom for Fritz and a cool wifey for my hubby. May all my bad attitude reduce and can control my self more.

I really had a great birthday blast this year. Though it's quite simple but it's really great. My boss gave me a fruit cake (sorry for not taking photo for it) and it's very yummy. I brought fried noodles there and ate together with some kids. Then the next day, I brought my cupcakes. How happy they were.

Thanks for another year, God!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment