Creative Team - Lievell

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Creative Team

I love digiscrapping and always feel envy to the one who made a beautiful scrapbooks for her photos. Since this year, I planned myself to more exist in making scrapbooks by joining with some forums.

Nadia Aryani that I knew from my Facebook introduced me to some forums that she joined. She's really gorgeous. She's so productive in making LO. She makes a LO every day. Wow!!

From her, I challenged my self to join with these forums. Then, she said that I could try to apply to be a Creative Team for a designer. She's really helpful. She helped me learning lots about this field.

A designer is a person who makes kits. So s/he needs a person to make a layout for her/his from their kits to promote their kits to be sold. And we called it as a Creative Team. A CT gets their kits free and try their best to make a layout with that kit.

By the time, I've joined to 7 designers to be their CT. Actually, I still have a dream to be joined with Marie H design team and to be accepted to GingerScrap CT.

You can see more my LO's on my other blog, ethepscraps.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment