Emak-Emak Apartment - Lievell

Monday, July 16, 2012

Emak-Emak Apartment

More than a month I'm staying in our apartment. I've never imagined that I could meet these kind of gorgeous moms there.

It began when I always let Fritz playing in the playground every single afternoon, then I met some moms who come and go. I had a talk in every single session I met. mFrom several moms I met, I really have a good relationship with these 3 moms.

They still had a year old baby and they actually are making friends already before I came. They accepted me as I am and they are really friendly. We had our contact each other via BBM and sometimes we asked whether we went down or not that day. I really love to hang out with them.

Let me introduce. There are Mom Clara and her beloved daughter, Naomi, Mom Tonia and her handsome boy, Barra and the last Mom Putri with her lovely daughter, Igna.

I really missed this moment. Moment that sometimes I could send food I made and made a good relationship with neighborhood.


No comments:

Post a Comment