Meet Krisdayanti - Lievell

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Meet Krisdayanti

I think this could be the most shameful ever I've done....;p I've never ever felt this such enthusiast when looking for an artist. I don't have any favorite person in Indonesia, whoever he/she is, how look gorgeous he/she is, or whatever he/she does. Really!

Then, while we're going to Gandaria City, just for a walk to sight seeing, then I saw a famous person that I think every people in Indonesia or Indonesian people wherever s/he is knows her best. She is Krisdayanti. A diva singer in Indonesia and has a hot issue recently with her marriage. 

I knew it's sound ridiculous, I asked my mom in law to take a picture for both of us with kids in our hands. Such as like we're really best friends ever. LOL. I asked Krisdayanti by tapping her shoulder to take a picture with her while she was quite busy handling few moms who have same silly interest as I was. As I've set the camera for my MIL, so she easily took a pic for us.


After that, I just felt that I'm the luckiest person ever as I had a photo with Indonesian Diva....OMG!!!! O_O"

No comments:

Post a Comment