Summer Holiday 2012 - Lievell

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Summer Holiday 2012

My parents are having renovation for their house this June - July. So, we decided to stay in our apartment during my long holiday {from Alpha}. 

Actually it's a great holiday I've ever have. For more than a month, I take care of Fritz all by myself, with my rules and habits. And the most of it is I don't need to hear any grumpy things from my family. It's really heaven!!
These what we do during the holiday:

Fritz plays every afternoon with his new friends (every single days he goes down). He becomes more friendly now than before. He could maintain a good friendship with new person now.

He also be a mature boy; go to pee by himself, play with his imagination during my cooking time, watch TV by himself, put on and take off his shoes then put it on the right place after that, and the most of it he's now diaper-less. He sleeps without any diaper!! What a great progress!!

He says that he loves that I could stay for him every single day. I'd love too but the fact I can't. I still need more money for us every month. :(

Another we do this holiday....

I do more cooking and baking with simple recipes. I join with Secret Group and it's very exciting join with them. I have more friends while looking after Fritz in the afternoon. More free time to do digiscrapbooks, go to the mall, or hang out.

Many things we could do without any stress!! I love my holiday and it's gonna be end and back to routine....I really can't imagine that.....

No comments:

Post a Comment