Homemade Choux Pastry Seller - Lievell

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Homemade Choux Pastry Seller


Recently, I had a little busy in the kitchen. I had a new activity, selling homemade Choux Pastry. It's not an usual Choux Pastry, I made it becoming a Mini Hotdog. I put a fourth of sausage, lettuce and a bit of mayonaise on it. It's only a fist of hand.


Thankfully, when I posted in my BB, some of my friends put on their curiosity and asked to order. I was so happy with their enthusiasm ordering my mini snack. I tried to make it continue as my side job.


After few weeks, then some problems appeared. Every time I made the base, I always found a difficulty. My  snacks weren't looking good enough and some were failed. It's really made me desperate and finally I decided to stop for a while till I get my passion back. Hopefully, one day......still hoping for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment