Meeting with Glitz - Lievell

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Meeting with Glitz

Glitz had another meeting team up again and I had an opportunity to let them coming to my Apartment. It's an honor for me! :)

I was really glad to have them in my little apartment. We had a great meeting talking about the main job we had to do. For this, they really depend on me to get some information from some vendors. To be honest, I was afraid I couldn't do my best as I didn't much money to gain it --through calls or even go to the offices or maintain my time.

Then we had lunch after that. I made a simple lunch for them, Toge Goreng {Fried Beansprout}. Looking like this. Thankfully they liked it. ;)


With big belly after lunch, we continued our day by doing face painting. All of us were busy to paint the other's face. Of course Fritz refused to be painted. LOL


And here we were. The photo was taken by Fritz. Don't worry, it's not your vision but it's the blurred photo. LOL What a great day we had! 

No comments:

Post a Comment