Preschool : Letter J - Lievell

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Preschool : Letter J


Fritz is currently 41 months 3 weeks

This week, we didn't do much as Mama was still busy with pastry orders. So we just made many worksheets. And Fritz just spent the whole week by playing and playing and playing all day long.

Letter J
Circling a thing started with letter J

His favorite activity, scissoring! Now, he's getting good with it. He wants to handle the paper by himself and he's quite focus doing it. 

Sequencing the baby J. 

Tracing letter J and he didn't show any fussy face. Yay!

Tracing letter J and I think he loves this paper

Writing lower case of J and also without any fussy face. LOL

Puzzle of baby J

Sorting the letter
Worksheets

I've ever had some copy worksheet from my previous job when I taught a kindergarten private class. I collected the paper and wait for the right time for Fritz making it. Few of them are easily to make and suit for Fritz. So, I gave him those. Here we did:
Finding the match leave. Still need guidance to do it.

Fill in the blank sequence number. He can mention it but still need help to write the numbers. Sometimes, he made it upside down (for 20 --> 02) or confused (5 --> becomes unlines)

Sequencing the scrambled number, from 1-5 and he made it good!

Sequencing the pictures and still need help as it's new for him. However, he loves to do it and asks again and again. 

Find the next picture. He needs help.

Another sequencing picture. And still needs help making it and the numbers.
Overall, he still needs help making it and I think I've to postpone this worksheet for him. Let's we keep it and try it again later. ^^

Miscellaneous
I want to introduce you with someone cool.....Mr Chef Fritz.....LOL
Before he never wanted to use this apron though I bought with his lovely characters. Thankfully, it's still useful finally. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment