5th Wedding Anniversary - Lievell

Saturday, November 17, 2012

5th Wedding Anniversary

There's nothing special in our 5th wedding anniversary. Don't ever expect any surprise or any a bouquet of flower would appear that I'd really dreamed it since the first year of our marriage from my hubby. Even a simple greeting didn't come out from his mouth. :D

Everything went well as usual like every Saturday. We went at 7 AM in the morning for my private classes then after that I've an appointment with Ci Ing at her house. Then, we just got back home to apartment. Hmmm...really nothing special from him. Classic!


Maybe I don't need to put more on greetings from his mouth or flower or diamonds {hope so}, but I really thankful lots with these 5 struggling years we've passed, facing up and down of life. Every year has bitter sweet memory to remember. This year really meant a lot for our marriage as we;re doing great.

I'm really thankful to have him in my life. He isn't a person who pushed me to be a perfect wife {though sometimes he complained about my fat!!}. Every cook I make, he always eats it. It's just to respect that food is coming from God so just eats it though it isn't taste yummy. Every thing I did, he always supported {though a bit complained if I was too much with FB :P}. All about him is just perfect for me now.

Thanks for being my very best part of my life, honey. Now, you're not only my hubby, but you're also my best friends FOREVER who always wants to hear all my stories, all my anger, all my complains, and everything my bad. Thanks for these 5 years we had together.

FYI, I'm still waiting one day in my wedding anniversary day will come a beautiful bouquet of flower for me from you. *crossfingers* :D



No comments:

Post a Comment