Flannel Transportation Handmade Books - Lievell

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Flannel Transportation Handmade Books


Here's my new creation from flannel. I made this for Andri, members of Dwarfz. She said she wanted to give this one to her baby boy. She also ordered the Farm animals handmade books too but I didn't have the photos anymore.

Suddenly in the afternoon, while I was sitting on the floor in my apartment, Andri sent me a message via my BlackBerry. She said that she's kinda interested with my flannel book. She asked whether I still make it or not. I just said that I didn't make it anymore but I was willing to do it for her if she wanted.

After bargaining some details and prices, I started it for almost 3 weeks upcoming. It's really hard enough to find some material and thankfully I have great friends who want to share some ideas to me. One of them is Ci Ing. She's so lovely and very gorgeous enough for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment