Private Class - Lievell

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Private Class


He answered my prayers. After I've done so many trials in having my own business, He gave me the answer.

Suddenly, one day in the afternoon while I was teaching in Alpha, there's a call from a parent. I didn't know who she was. She called me as a recommendation from Calvin's mom, Meggy. She said that she needed a private teacher for both her kids. After few minutes calling and talking about the price and time, I decided to take the job. 

She asked me to come today at 7 PM to meet her daughter named Cathleen. She's a bright girl. She's so smart. Her mom needs me to accompany her in studying as she's busy with her father in law's pharmacy behind the house. 

To be honest, I was quite shock that she has a VERY big house. It's just like a castle and it's my first time to have a private student living in a castle to be. LOL. It's a family house actually, her FIL is a famous pediatrician in that area. 

She said that in December during holiday, she's going to ask her son, Darren, to join with her sister. It's gonna be great for me. 

He's never too late!

Remind me to say thanks to Meggy.....^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment