Raphael's 4th Birthday Party - Lievell

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Raphael's 4th Birthday Party

Rafael had invited us to come to his 4th birthday party at Bakmi Gajah Mada, MKG this weekend. Of course, Fritz couldn't wait to come to see his best friend. Like usual, I wrapped the present and Fritz who's the one wrote the name in the card. This time, we also gave a present for Lona as her belated presents.

I just thought it's just like an usual birthday we attended. He sat in the kids chair in front for a while then when the party was beginning, he decided to join with me in our chair to have his meal. So I just let him sitting there alone without any friends while Rafael was welcoming his school friends. To be honest, I felt so pity on him for his loneliness. 

It's partying time! The MC was starting the party and greeting all the children. Then she asked Rafael to mention one by one his friends. I really remembered when Rafael mentioned "Fritz" very loudly as his friends when she pointed at Fritz but after that he couldn't mention the rest of his friends. LOL *proudly*



It's a bit of shocking when I realized Fritz wasn't joined with me in our table. He joined with the party! He even tried to be a part of it. He raised his hand and shouted a loud when MC asked who wanted a present and joined the games. 

He was singing happy birthday with mic though he looked shy in front of another friends.


Taking picture together and making styles


Singing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" forward

The MC asked Fritz to bring his mom forward and asked me to sing. OMG! Never ever asking me to sing in front, girl! Shame on me. LOL


Making lines with others

What a big surprise from my big boy. Yes, he's really a big boy now! He shows me that he's able to be the same as the other children though he's not going school. He's HOMESCHOOL boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment