Rendra and Sutta Wedding Day - Lievell

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Rendra and Sutta Wedding Day


We attended one of Ali's best friends from his high school, Rendra. They are still keeping in touch in their smartphone's groupies with the other friends that they called their gangs "Boegis". His wedding was in Central Park Mall. 

A little accident happened when I was just walking through the parking lots. I had to change my high heels into my not-nice-looking purple Crocs that I always use it everywhere, my the only one shoes I have. :P My high heels that I have it since my wedding day which is it's already more than 5 years was broken in one of the connects. :'(

So I tried not to stand near the crowd before the party was begun. Thankfully, there's a table to feed Fritz. During the party, I and Fritz was sitting nicely eating our food while Ali was busy looking for food for us. :D 

Look at the picture, how small I am compared with the other's wifeys. *close my face with hands* 

No comments:

Post a Comment