Compost Art - Lievell

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Compost Art

Recently, I love to create something using compost that I get it from food. The idea actually is coming from one of my role idol, Sis Ines Puspita. She's really so gorgeous. She can create very beautifully arts from compost. I tried to copy what she did and also some of my adorable friends in FB. My works weren't not so cool like them. 

My first creations :P

I think it's the silly one :p

 From left to right, top to bottom: Captain Hook, A frog on the Log, A Punk Chick kick, Under the Sea, Skater Girl, Playing See Saw

One day, Sis Ines had an exhibition and workshop about this compost art at JCC, Green Right, Green Building Conference and Exhibition 2013. She asked us to join and come there to help her. I came very late when the contest creating the compost had just finished. :(


For a long time I just sat and did nothing with those compost. In the end, I made this, Volcano!
Fritz wasn't too into with this, so he just played with Benn, the very cute boy. :D


Sis Ines...thanks for being my inspiration, I'm really your big fans...I adore you so much, with your humble voice. She's really so adorable, even she has tons of friends - her friends are coming from different country and even there're some important people, but she always so humble......Love you so much, sis Ines!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment